I've been working in floral design on and off since 1996. Since then, I've worked for a florist during my college years, and then, in 2008, I opened Atelier Floral Design with my good friend, Rachel (like yoga? give her a look-see). After a successful run as a partnership, we both took some time off for babies. I'm thrilled to be back (now with three lovely "assistants": Claire, Carys, and Moira.
What Services Do I Offer?
- Wedding / Event Flowers – This service includes decor and floral design, as well as delivery and set up services (based on availability)
- Getting married elsewhere / want to DIY your wedding? I have some options for you…
- floral proposal design that you can share with your local florist OR (if you’re feeling bold) ….
- DIY floral “training wheels” – includes proposal, design session with your friends the week of your wedding – and then YOU deliver the flowers.
- Want to learn how to arrange flowers? I am available for one-on-one sessions (by appointment only), and I'm happy to report I'll be hosting a Floral Boot Camp (date coming soon!)! You’ll have the chance to learn how to select flowers / vessels, cut and arrange flowers, and when all is said and done, you’ll have a beautiful centerpiece to take home.
If you have specific questions on how I can help you out, give me a shout!